The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show began as an afternoon show in Omaha, NE at non-commercial radio station KIWR in March of 1997. The Show, comprised of former Central Michigan University roommates Gregg Daniels and Chris Michels, eventually moved to mornings several months
later where they remained until the summer of 2000. At that time, they moved on to WBON in Knoxville, TN. In June of 2002, The Show moved to New Jersey, where they were simulcast on WTHK in Trenton and WCHR on the Jersey Shore. The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show began full
syndication in 2004 with the addition of WGRD in Grand Rapids, MI. Joe joined the show in 2005, followed by Steve in 2009 and Kelly in 2019. The show is now heard on radio stations in 26 different states.
- Free Beer and Hot Wings FLASHBACK FRIDAY: Producer Joe’s Mouthful of Laughter Challenge Every week for Flashback Friday, we’re posting classic audio and video clips from the show’s past for Fancy Idiots only. Ah, the perks of being fancy! This week, we look back at the time that Producer Joe was out at a restaurant, […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings Webcam Feed: Friday, July 24, 2020 Watch the webcam feed daily, both live and archived, by upgrading to Fancy Idiot status! The feed will be available a few hours after the end of the show. Here’s the feed from Friday, July 24, 2020. The post Webcam Feed: Friday, July 24, […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings Segment 17: Free Beer’s Water House, Ducks Eating, Phucumol, And Facts Of The Day During today’s Segment 17, we talked about a variety of topics that we didn’t get to on the regular radio show. They included: Free Beer is having more issues with his water house Ducks are voracious eaters […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings What Country Built The World’s First Nuclear Powered Submarine? Each morning on the show, we play Dumber Than The Show Trivia for a cash prize. Today, Aaron in Minnesota took on Joe on a $500 round of the game. Watch the clip below to find out if the pot increases, […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings We Learn How To Act Socially Are you awkward socially? Well, you're in luck, because the video below will how you how to act better in social situations! The post We Learn How To Act Socially appeared first on Free Beer and Hot Wings.
- Free Beer and Hot Wings People Are Lonely In Lockdown, Causing Sex Doll Sales To Skyrocket The increase of sex dolls being purchased has gone up exponentially, AliExpress has seen a 50% jump of sales since the pandemic has started. Source: Daily Star The post People Are Lonely In Lockdown, Causing Sex Doll Sales To […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings Kelly Tries To Chug Her Runny Peanut Butter This morning, Kelly brought in some super runny peanut butter. Steve offered her $20 to chug it. This was her attempt! The post Kelly Tries To Chug Her Runny Peanut Butter appeared first on Free Beer and Hot Wings.
- Free Beer and Hot Wings She Thew A Box Of Donuts At An Employee’s Head For Being Asked To Wear A Mask A woman in El Paso, TX threw a box of donuts at an employees head because they asked her to wear a mask in their store. On her way out, her and her […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings This ‘Karen’ Has A Right To Her Pizza, Dammit! A lady at a Papa Murphy's refused to wear a mask inside because she "has a right to speak her mind, a right to see your lips." The post This ‘Karen’ Has A Right To Her Pizza, Dammit! appeared first on […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings They Made A Handshake Deal In 1922 & Kept That Promise In 2020 Thomas Cook and Joseph Feeney made a deal in 1922 that if either of them ever won a Powerball jackpot, they would split the winnings. So when Thomas won – they celebrated an early retirement. The post […]